Table des matières
This data set allows the user to link any chosen physical quantity with probes.
The time series of the physical quantity are recorded in a file in ASCII format named n_ins_yyyyy.d :
- “n” refers to the name of the physical quantity (i.e. n=u for the i-velocity component, n=t for the temperature, n=r for the density, n= p for the pressure,…).
- 'yyyyy' is the subdomain number which the probes belong to (particularly useful when the simulation is performed with a MPI domain decomposition approach).
Data are ordered in columns, the first refers to the time, the second refers to the first probe and so on … the position of each probe is written on the first line of each file.
Full data set of the namelist
Probes order U , V , W , T , P , RHO &Probe_Quantities_Enabled Temporal_Series_For_Quantity_Enabled(:)= .true. , .true., .true., .false., .false., .true. /
Definition of the data set
- Type : Allocatable array of boolean values. The array size is automatically made.
- Each array component is associated to a physical quantity in this order :
- component of velocity along the I-direction
- component of velocity along the J-direction
- component of velocity along the K-direction
- Mass fraction of Species 1 (if it exists)
- Mass fraction of Species n (if it exists)
- Each element of the array must be initialized by the values .true. or .false.
- The user can activates the chosen physical quantity in order to get time-series related to the probes placed over the domain (see the namelist “Probe_Location”).
Traductions de cette page:
sunfluidh/probe_quantities_enabled_setup_namelist.txt · Dernière modification : 2017/01/30 09:02 de witko